Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Heaven Help Me.....

....At one point, everyone in my house, aside from the eight year-old were screaming at me, wanting to sit in my lap.

Today, Collin has a belt test to get his first-degree brown belt. He then starts black belt prep. He's getting quite burned out with karate, but has taken bits of time off here and there, so I'm hoping that this will give him motivation to keep going.....if he wants to. If he doesn't, I'll understand, too. There is no sense in tears over karate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

At one point, everyone in my house, aside from the eight year-old were screaming at me, wanting to sit in my lap.

Aunt Flow and Aaron too?

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home