Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

ok, so i set the alarm for 5:20, got up, grabbed my pillow, unlocked the door, turned on the porch light, and laid down on the couch, ready to catch a few more winks before the little man who was supposed to show up at 5:30 came....

6:45, and I'm on the phone to check to see where they were. not sure where the disconnect took place, but my little man didn't show up today. I'm a little sad by this, as I was really looking forward to keeping him.....tho not of the 5:30 hour!

we'll see. perhaps they didn't think to knock...perhaps i was so out of it that i didn't hear them knock? whatever it is, i have a mixture of guilt and annoyance at this.

looking on the bright side, i got a bit of a nap in before dante showed today....lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home