Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Not much new happening at the zoo right now. We had a nice slow weekend. Griffin did wind up being wheezy enough to stay home on Saturday, so I hung out with the babes for most of the day. In the evening, we went over to my friend Jessica's house and had chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese and the kids played. It was a lot of fun. The down side is that they were in between flu sufferers....keep your fingers crossed that we don't get it! It sounds pretty much like the same thing that we had, so who knows if we might not have exposed them in the first place.

I vendored a crop last night. No one came, though, so that seems to reinforce the opinion that I should just be a hobbyist with LP. We'll see. Keep your fingers crossed about that, too.

I'm nearly there with sorting the babies' NICU pics. Who knows how this will work, because we have so many similar pictures. I might have enough to actually get creative! It's been very emotional sorting through these pictures, but at least I'm getting good memories from them. We did have our rough rides on the roller coaster while in the NICU, but it seems as though everything's going so well right now (touch wood). Anyway, if I ever get around to really scrapping them, I'll post pics! ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home