Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

when it rains, it pours, it seems! :D an awesome bit of news is that I have had a few calls about babysitting recently! i had an interview last night, and am probably having an interview tonight.

another funny is that i had someone contact me about being a Leaving Prints Instructor. I'm nearly ready to close my doors, and people keep contacting me about it. Too funny, eh? :)

So I'm feeling pretty good about myself today. I would really love to have another kiddo come through the doors. How awesome would that be on our finances. Aaron's due to get his Master's raise soon, and if I get these new kiddos, I'll probably get about $180/week extra! :) That's some exciting stuff, I tell ya!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home