Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

*yawn* I'm really tired today. It was a very busy weekend.....I was all geared up to scrapbook on Friday, but burnt my hand on the pizza roll pan, so that destroyed that dream. I stayed up late to watch "the goodbye girl" remake on TNT. jeff daniels did too much research into the original, but otherwise it was a good flick. the rest of the weekend was pretty much spent taking care of the kids and scrapbooking a bit. aaron makes fun of me for all the scrapbooking i've been doing. he says that i'm a bit disturbed! hehe i suppose i am! but, i'm getting closer to the 17 pages for the month, so i'm not complaining!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home