Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

HA, I'm such a loser. I didn't do anything on my list from yesterday! ho hum! hehe What to accomplish today? Let's see.....fold laundry, finish two unfinished scrapbook pages.....let me try that, and we'll see where we go from there.

I've been pondering when to wean the twins. In many things I've read, it says that Americans on the whole wean their children much too quickly. My thought was to wean them at their adjusted birthday (May 16ish), but don't know whether to wean them later than that......it's not like I want to really go anywhere by myself! (Correction: am able to go anywhere by myself!)

Off to tame the wild beasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home