Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, January 12, 2004

OK, it's difficult for me to believe that it's been nearly a month since I've blogged. The holidays make the time get away from me!!

I have things I need to do, but am having a hard time making it away from the computer. It's naptime, so I have the right to sit my ass here, but I feel like there is so much else I could be doing. I guess I sit here in hopes that any of my friends who chat will be on to keep me company, but...alas, no one is on today. I spent a good portion of my time looking for a quote suitable for the scrapbook page of my friend and me making dresses and hanging out with our kids. You would think htere would be some suitable quotes out there, but I might have to wind up making up my own....we'll see....so much easier to use someone else's words!

Things I want to accomplish today:
kitchen cleaned
two unfisnished scrapbook pages done
fold laundry
get reprints of family/kids pics made

We'll see.....baby-steps, baby-steps! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home