Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

OK, I really am a loser. The laundry was folded by my husband, and I spent yesterday wrestling with the baby of my daycare. He spends the majority of his time screaming, so I'm constantly trying to find ways to pacify him without picking him up. I move him nearly every twenty minutes. argh!

The real goal today is to fold the laundry I've got going (still....who knew that the difference in laundry between a family of three and a family of five would be so significant?!?!) and to finish those two stupid scrapbook pages!!! hehe Dinner's already in the crock-pot (beef stew, Collin will be happy and well-fed before karate tonight), so that's out of the way. I just need to clean up lunch/art mess and make sure all the kids are groovy for the next three hours or so. The days go by so quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home