Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Mumbles...

...not that too many people read this anyway, but I'm feeling it, so here goes the jumble in my head.....besides... Facebook's down right now. *winks*

....I'm back in the saddle of trying to exercise more... It's funny how cyclical this is for me. When I wasn't feeling well, I didn't work out very much, and I totally started to feel it after a bit. Not only was I not feeling energetic physically, but I started feeling it emotionally, too. There really is something to be said for working out on a regular basis. Whether it's doing something you love or just sweating it out, working out is so very good on so many different levels. Because I popped a button off my favorite work pants the other day, I decided to get back in the P90X saddle. But I've figured out a way to totally modify it to where I won't be chained to the television all the time. You see, I'm already trying to run on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays... couple that with karate and living life, and there ISN'T TIME to do put another 6-9 hours a week into it! So, I'm modifying the workouts to fit ME. We'll see how it goes, and hopefully I'll be able to at least keep myself from popping more buttons as the holidays come 'round.

...I've decided that there must be some sort of paradigm shift as far as I'm concerned, as I'm finding it nearly impossible to be totally lazy. This weekend, I managed to almost find the table cloth on my craft table (which had previously been piled about a foot high with crap, some of which wasn't even mine...), AND clean out my dresser/closet. I cooked my great-grandma's sausage casserole (which, if you've ever made it, is a bit time consuming with cutting up all the veggies)... and just generally cleaned. What the heck is wrong with my lazy self? I know Aaron's not complaining.

...OK, off to bathe the babies (who are going to be seven in three short months.....sheesh!!) and continue on with my homemade Christmas presents....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those babies don't stay babies long do they?!

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I clean and then the kids mess stuff up. Sometimes I just don't have the enrgy and sometimes cleaning/organizing is all I want to do. Right now though, a nap sounds good. Too bad Noah comes hom e so darn early. He is home at 2:30. Really? Who thought of that? It makes my day way too short.

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home