Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, September 21, 2009

In A Nutshell....

It's been a nutty few weeks Chez Byers. Between soccer practice and games, karate, scouts, school, work, family reunions, taking engagment pics for my sister-in-law, making cool desserts with Erin, and hanging out with friends, I've not really had a moment's time to just veg. There's a lot to be said for vegging out! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute of it, but it's really starting to catch up with me. I'm exhausted!



I didn't mention it here, but I have a new nephew.... he's three weeks old tomorrow. And I got to meet him this weekend. He's just as cuddly and smooshy in person as he is in this pic....









And this is another cool thing. My friend does "paintography" and did our karate pics. And my narcissistic self ordered an 8x10 of the following pic... love it!




3 Comments:

Blogger SuperSillyAunt said...

I love that picture of you! And your nephew is adorable!!

8:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both pictures are fabulous!

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Your picture is the coolest, I love the paintography.

2:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home