Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, June 08, 2009

Getting In Shape....

...so yesterday was the first day of P90X for me. Um....OK, I *thought* I was in shape. The first day, they pound you with Chest and Back and Abs. And if you have trouble doing push-ups, you'll loooove doing chin-ups! Because I don't have a bar, I did a modified workout with exercise bands, so I can't really tell you if I can do chin-ups or pull-ups. I think I'm going to have to go to the gym and see if I can do them... just to see. Unless I get a bar for my doorway at home.

...I am going to stick with this for as long as I can. And see where I go from there. But oy.... my armpits hurt....there are muscles in your armpits?

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

If you get into tip tp shape, Aaroj will be afraid to dosagree with you ever again. What is PS90X or whatever it is? I have never heard of it.

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home