Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Too Funny....

a bullet list of funny things said in my house this weekend...

  • "Dad, I wish I was you," says Griffin in the car yesterday while we were out. "Why's that?" we ask. "So I could have Peppermint Mochas any time I want." (Yes, am bad mom who's let my kids sip on my coffee drinks)
  • "I like Erin"....what Griffin wrote on his notebook this morning in church. Am looking to snag that shit to give to him at a moment, later in their teenage years, when they're getting on eachother's last nerve.
  • "Happy birthday to God." sang Griffin in the car on the way home from church. "Not God's birthday, it's Jesus' birthday!" replies Erin. "Well, I think his last name is God," was his response.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cute!

His last name is God. Love it!

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

At least he doesn't think God's last name is Damnit.

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home