Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Already?

...just seems like the week began and now it's almost over. *sigh*

... I think that I should take off karate tomorrow, and perhaps scale back a bit. On one hand, I don't want to lose out on the exercise. Is so very good for my back and my soul. On the other hand, the twins seem to really be missing their momma right now. And, well, I miss them, too. Especially when they snuggle on my lap and love on me. Last night before karate we watched part of the Disney's Christmas Carol. Priceless moments with them. Priceless. Sometimes I wish we had a room in our house that we could devote to karate. I would just work out at home. I can't really do many of the things I want to at home, though, so a dojo rat, I shall remain. It just stinks that the classes that I would want to go to are all in the evening. What to do, what to do? Typically I go to class Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Am thinking that I shall drop the Monday class for a bit. At least until the twins decide they give to cares whether I'm home or not. *winks*

... In a bit of a funk today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

How tall is the ceiling in your garage? The top of the camper might be a flat place to exercise.

Noah's clas went to the Children's Museum for a field trip today. You know how all the food is supposed to be in disposable bags and containers? Somebody else ended up with Noah's lunch. Thankfully Tina was a chaperone and got him a grilled cheese at the food court.

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

((hugs)) Thanks again for watching my munchkins!

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home