Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Back Pain....

...so I've not worked out since last Wednesday in any capacity. And my back really hurts. Fuck weight loss...that is a mere side effect of what I do to make my back feel better!

...So I watched the game last night with bated breath. I'm sure I wasn't the only fan on pins and needles, waiting for the evil, evil Patriots to somehow run completely away with the game. This tends to happen in regular season games, for whatever reason. The Pats always seem to be a thorn in the side of the Colts. And for good reason. They're pompous jerks! Anyway, being up later than I wanted did pay off well in a Colts win! Yay!

...but today, despite the diet Coke and Venti Peppermint Mocha, and now another diet Coke, I can't seem to be energized today. I feel like I'm in a fog. *sigh*

...Aaron took Erin to the eye doctor today. She seems to be on the right track with the lazy eye, and the doc mentions less and less the impending need for surgery. So methinks all the fighting to get her to wear the patch is paying off. Shout out to Greg, Katie's husband, for getting me the smaller patches that she so prefers. Every morning, I tell her that it's time to get her patch on. Every morning she gasps and begins her fight until I tell her that it's the smaller patch. And then she happily puts the damn thing on her face. I asked her teacher about the patch at Erin's coference. She told me that Erin will often wait until she gets in the KG classroom before taking off her patch. That way, she can proudly take her patch off in front of everyone. Crack me up.

...and yet another shout out to Judy for taking on my three kids during the teacher inservice day....She gets Collin to help entertain her oldest son Noah, and she gets the twins to irritate her youngest son, Seth....Not sure if this is a good or bad trade-off..... *winks*

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I started the twins off with cake and ice cream for a snack , and I have chicken tetrazini ready for your dinner tonight. You love me, eh? Except for the fact that I don't know where Noah and Collin are, life is good. Maybe they are at the fort, at Josh's at the playground. I don't know. What I do know is that if they get hungry, they will find their way home.

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home