Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Man....



...it's amazing what a year will do. I can't get over it. This is the twins' first day of preschool. Tomorrow, we'll have pictures from their first day of Kindergarten. It's not that I'm sad that my babies are growing up. I love that they're growing up, for it's one adventure after another. But man. Could time slow down just a little? It's times like these that make me feel my life is passing me by.

...watch this space for big kid pics tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

That is a sweet picture!!!!!

6:45 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

Kindergarten? Really? Are you sure?? I can't believe how big our kids are getting.

I'm with you on only worrying about yourself in the mornings. I go back a couple weeks earlier than Cate which is nice. But her first week? Let's just say I have a standing order with being late that week.

Good luck tomorrow. I can't wait to see pictures.

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home