Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Erin....

....When I found out that I was having a girl, I was petrified. I think I've told you all this before. But I was. I know the limitless boundaries of my lunacy. I knew that a girl... MY girl...would be the same. And she is. BUT. I can't tell you how happy I was that she snuck herself in there. She is totally my girlie. She has a style all her own (evidence in the first picture...), and likes nothing more than to get herself dirty with markers and various art supplies. When I am home, she's right at my side, wanting to do everything I do. She's my crazy girl. And I'm so glad she's mine.


....so tonight we're reinstating craft night with the girls. I'm way excited about this, as it's been months since we've gotten together to craft. Too long. I'll post a picture on my scrapping blog, which I've started updating again, should you wish to see. *winks*


.....I go back to the chiro today. We'll see what happens. Ever since I've been given the ban on karate, my right side has been hurting again. Drat. Am hoping that this guy can give me some tricks on making my neck and back healthy again. We'll see. If he doesn't, then I stop going. Simple as that. Cross your fingers for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Stop going to the chiropractor or stop going to karate?

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home