Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, June 20, 2008

As If You Needed Further Proof....

....that I am, indeed, a man walking around in a woman's body, I now have irrefutable proof. Not sure if I've already discussed the ever-increasing amount of facial hair that I'm getting? Well, my beard and mustasche hair, albeit light in color, is getting out of control. Out. Of. Control. I periodically take scissors to the straggly bits to make sure that I don't look like the woman from Throw Mama From the Train. But anyway. That's not all. Not. By. A. Long. Shot. No. Yesterday, I was doing my daily food run to get the office food. Was sitting in the drive-thru at Taco Bell (we have serious TB issues, here.) and I was checking myself out in the mirror (which should give me sufficient proof that I am, indeed, female, but it's just not enough), when I spot a stray hair. Thinking it's a head hair that's gone astray (remember my penchant for driving with the windows down and sunroof open...my hair is completely a mess all the time), I go to move it. Only to find out that it's attached. And it's not just one of those quarter-inch stragglers. It's over an inch long. I know. I'm grossed out by it myself.

....other things that make me believe that perhaps I'm a man include:
  1. the fact that I do love me some bacon. I think they made that Taco Bell commercial for me.
  2. my salivation over going into a rib house and smelling all that smoked meat.
  3. my favorite hobby includes hitting people.
  4. I would rather go to a Colts football game...scratch that...ANY football game, than to a ballet.
  5. I would rather see 300 instead of Becoming Jane
  6. I can't cook anything without burning it.
  7. am not disturbed by the fact that my diet Coke is nearly frozen solid when it comes out of the beer fridge, because that means the beer is very cold and that the Mountains Are Blue!

...am positive that there are more, but I can't think of them now. So now I have given you something to feel better about yourself. Carry on. *grins*

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

This may be TMI, but I carry small tweezers in the car so I catch those stray hairs at red lights or in parking lots.

Natural light is the best at showing off the hairs that you don't want on your face. Instead of thinking "I gotta pluck that!" Now I can reach for the tweezers and do it right then.

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home