Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Easy Day....

...had a pretty good day today. I worked at a property that was five minutes from my house. A nice commute change from the typical 30 minutes in the car. And the biggest and best event of the day was snagging a relaxing lunch at Chili's with Judy and her son, Noah. It was awesome. I've already disassembled the wonderful gift basket she gave me, otherwise I'd show you a picture. She really should go into business.

...I'm off to a night of karate and Coors Light. Hope you all had a good day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Looks to me like someone is blogging from home??

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

5 minutes from home...that is awesome...although my job is starting to go GREAT now!!! Can't say I would trade!

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home