Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Girl Vs. Boy....

...typically, I do not feel that on the whole I'm slighted for being a woman. I usually get pretty fair treatment from most people. Karate, lately, has been another thing, and it's kind of pissing me off. We have sparring class, as I might have mentioned before. I'm really into it...again, might have mentioned it. The instructor knows this. He knows I'm trying to get better so that I can compete. There are two other people interested in sparring. Both men. One is very much into sparring. The one very much into sparring is the ONLY one who seems to be getting any attention in the class. The ONLY one to be getting any real instruction. Not sure if it's because of the guy vs. girl thing...but it pisses me off nonetheless. Am thinking I will gently say to the instructor tonight that this guy's not the only one who could use help in sparring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

yes, speak up sister! demand the quality of servoces that you are paying for.

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home