Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Break In the Crafting Drought....

....sat down this weekend and cleaned up my scrap-space in order to make this layout. Very rarely do I make them for ME. They're usually for the kids' albums, which I hope they will treasure when they're old and gray. So I will tell you that I *heart* having a laser-level. It helps me create straight journaling and titles!

....it's absolutely beautiful here today. I hated to go back to work after lunch and the errands that I ran.

...so I voted this morning. I am sure you'll never guess for whom my vote was cast.

...tonight's sparring class. Am going to see if I can muster up enough skill to participate in the tournament on Saturday. Collin wants to do the one at the end of the month, so I think if I'm going to do one, now is as good of time as any. I've really been practicing the kata (forms routine), and feel like I'm getting better and better. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

A laser level as a scrapbooking tool. I NEVER thought of that? Now the world knows that genius lies in your soul.

Scott wants the stimulus check for lasik surgery. I think it's a great idea. I can't wait for him to have it done. He hates contacts more than I ever did.

3:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home