Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bored...

...so I'm feeling restless in my life right now. I wish that I had a job that required brain power. I like WHERE I work, but lack mental stimulation. I have a brain up there, even if it doesn't seem it. And I'd like to use it. There is a lot to be said for a challenge.

...clandestine surfing of the internet brought me here yesterday. "How very fun and cute!" I thought. Little did I know that later on that evening, I would discover it in my door. It's MINE, folks. All MINE! Thanks for the laugh, Judy!

...so I'm going to try sparring tonight. Thanks to nearly 100 worth of pharmaceuticals, I think I'll feel up to it. Seriously....does the phrase "Holy shit!" come up several times a day in the pharmacy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

I SO HEAR what you are saying in the first paragraph! I am just keeping happy that I have a job even if it doesn't require much thinking. The pay isn't great either...but it is a VERY GOOD company so for, that alone I am very grateful!

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home