Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Waiting....

...for my economic stimulus check. If they go by Aaron's SSN, we should have had it by now...deposited directly into our account as of Friday. If they go by mine, we'll have it this Friday. Am hoping that it's not stuck in limbo. Want my freakin' money. hehe

...had a lovely weekend. My niece's birthday was Saturday. She had her party at Forest Park. Am so incredibly sad that I didn't know what was going on. I would have camped my sorry ass there for the rest of the afternoon. Hours, I missed him by. Mere hours!

...yesterday shaped up to be a wonderful day. We had our friends, the Phillips', over. It was a very relaxed time in our backyard. Collin actually recognized right off that they've changed the Coors Light bottle. Not sure how proud I am to admit that....

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Mr. Obama was not at my polling place this morning. Maybe he already knew I was voting for him. He could have at least come to say Thanks.

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home