Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Coors Light...


...the puke limit is eight for me. Just so you know.

Happy Birthday to Alaina! She's a young 27 today. She's also the reason I know my Coors Light puke limit, as we went out to celebrate her birthday. We spent our time at the Beer Sellar on 82nd Street in Indy. Then made our way to Hooters. It was Hooters that put me over the top. Because when you've had as much beer as I did on Saturday, one more seems like such a good idea.

Sunday was spent in hangover hell. It was about five o'clock in the evening before I felt human again.

I think perhaps I'm too old for that kind of thing.

Anyway, the twins start karate this week. I've decided that we're taking over Westfield Family Karate one Byers at a time. This time, it's two Byers' though. They're pretty made up about it. Am a bit nervous, but know that they're likely going to be fine.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm guessing you won't be up for Hooters again on Tuesday. :)

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

OMG! Could those 2 be any cuter!

2:05 PM

 
Blogger crazed lunatic said...

Thanks, Kari... I do not think they could be cuter.... ;) well...except when they're tired and whiny and screaming their fool heads off...then I think they could be cuter.

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

8 beers??? I don't think I could drink more than 4 at this point in my life without passing out!! LOL

Hooters is another story. I could eat that stuff until I explode!

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Love the pictures...keep them coming.

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home