Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, April 07, 2008

It just gets better and better....

...so I'm back to the same level of pain that I was in before the scope. That's a blessing. I did go back to the doc on Friday...I'm not sure at this point how comfortable I am with this guy, but he seems to want to help me figure out what's going on. He sent me for more bloodwork and tomorrow I will be going for a bone scan. Yippy skippy. I'm not sure it's my bones, but we'll see. At this point in the game, I've already hit my maximum out of pocket for the year, so I'm going to figure out what the hell's wrong.

...another bit of happy news is that my furnace blew out yesterday. Will have someone come look at it this week. Thank goodness it's now warm outside!

...the best bit of news for the weekend was that we got together with Matt and Nay yesterday. It was relaxing (for me...I'm wondering how relaxing it was for them to have our crazy quintet at their house...but I think we didn't break anything, so that's good!). And that's just what I need right now. Of course, part of the reason it was so relaxing for me was the five bottles of beer I had while there.... Anyway, thanks, guys!

****Edited to Add.... so the twins are now sick. We might have a comforter to add to the list of shit we need to spend money on.

"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all....."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Aaron's birthday does start turning up soon...sick kids on a bday, no fun!
~Alaina

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home