Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Back Pain and Breaking Benjamin....

...totally unrelated...

...so the doctor left a message on my phone on Friday night. She didn't mention anything about the crap on my liver, which was odd. She did mention, however that I really do have a cyst on my kidney, albeit a small one. Still left to wonder what the hell is going on in my body, and seriously am considering going to a chiropractor. Who the hell knows at this point?

...I *heart* Breaking Benjamin. I bought their "Phobia" album a month or so ago, and have listened to it to the point of wearing it out. So, hospital bills be damned, I went ahead and bought their older album "We Are Not Alone." It's even better than the first. Love, love, love it! And, of course, I nearly have it memorized already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

You will lose all your benjamins to the doctor so you'd better spend what you can now, before you have none left. yes, that is my cheerful thought for the day.

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

I am feeling very old as I do not know who this group is.....

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home