Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Think I'm Creating a Monster.....


Like Mother, Like Daughter, eh? So many times I catch them stealing sips of my diet Coke.
She's so terribly cute when she's not whining her fool head off.....
So I've been a crazy busy girl lately. Each year (well, this would be year two), three of my good girlfriends and I get together to swap homemade Christmas presents. And I've just now been able to start theirs.... I don't think I'm going to make it in time to swap presents on Friday. Am hoping that we'll either postpone until after the holiday (or at least until after Saturday), or they will accept a small handmade gift and a handmade I.O.U. for their real presents. Hate that I've been so busy. I just now got my Christmas cards finished....
So the holiday party went well on Saturday. It was definitely not as exciting as last year, but I think those who braved the elements to come went away semi-happy. At least they went away with a belly of good food. So I didn't have to live through Sunday in fear of my job this year. *whew*

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

I have my Christmas gathering for work today. They are having it at PF Chang. I was asked if I liked Chinese food and yes was my answer but Gary doesn't. I was told, "well, he may be able to find something." I was pretty shocked at that answer. Another thing, I called and the reservation is at 7...we were all told 7:30...me things something has gone a miss. Also, he made a reservation for 7. That means 2 of the 5 of us are bringing someone else. Wouldn't it have been nice if we all had the opportunity to bring someone? I wasn't even asked if I wanted too. Don't you think that is weird too? He doesn't know anything about me...why couldn't I bring someone? I certainly hope there is $$ given at this here party.

5:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really cute picture. So I hear people at your house are pretty sick, huh? Hopefully Aaron will start feeling better for the Christmas festivities. I'm not drinking alone at the Gaber party! Ha
~Alaina

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home