Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Few Things....

....walking up five flights of steps because the elevator's broken while a wee bit hung over is not my idea of a good time....just sayin'.

....I am so sorry.... go here to visit Pandora Radio....I lurve it. At first when Aaron told me to go to the website, I thought it was going to be something kinky. But it's not. It's a fabby radio station that will mix up your favorite artists.

....I think everyone in the Green Bay area must be hanging out all day here. I'm so sad that the Colts are so far behind. So go out and vote every day for the Colts.

.... And I shall leave you with a cute twins story. I typically take the twins to preschool each day. It's on my way to work, and I leave later than Aaron, so it just makes sense. So, if anyone's ever tried to get two kids rolling in the morning, it's no easy feat. I have a philosophy that it takes the average four year old no less than twenty minutes for each task at hand, more for eating. So, you're killing at the very least an hour of your day by getting the kids ready. A chore that can be likened to hearding cats. Anyway. It's been cold lately, so we've been donning all the winter finery....Hats, gloves, mittens, scarves. We get ourselves ready and head out the door. And while driving, to drown out the loverly sounds of the midgets, aka old married couple, fighting, I will listen to music and sing to the top of my lungs. So sometimes I miss the goings-on, so long as no one's beating the other. Well, we got out of the car that morning, and the twins proudly displayed their hands and said "Look, Mommy! We traded gloves!" And Erin and Griffin each had on one pink mitten and one red and blue striped Scooby Doo glove. I didn't even hear them do it. And the act itself wasn't as cute to me as their pride in what they'd done. They really thought they were clever.

Happy Thursday, all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

That is really cute!

What I find very funny is you singing at the top of your lungs and yet they still manage to carry on....

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

so I finally went over to Pandora, cause I kinda felt a little hounded by you since it has been in just about every post :P And I can see why you are completely addicted to that. It is incredible!!! Totally beats yahoo music that I normally listen to when I am on the computer.

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home