Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh, the Times, They Are A'Changing....

....a few new things in the life of the Woman-Formerly-Known-As-Zookeeper....

...first, I went to a Cub Scout meeting last night to sign Collin up. This is the first time he's shown interest in Boy Scouts, so here we go. Something new to scrapbook, I suppose. I've a feeling that we're going to have a busy year. We still do Karate, so these two things will be taking up time. Not bad, though. I realy want Collin to be well-rounded. I think Collin's newfound interest is that one of his best friends, the boy across the street from us, is a scout. So, I shall be knocking on your doors to buy popcorn from us in a few months. *winks*

...second, I attended my first choir rehearsal in a few years last night. Was totally great to be back, but totally different, too. Life has a tendency to roll right on without you. Heads are grayer, new faces are there....Was a different experience. I hope that I can get back into the full swing of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every year Noah asks about Boy Scouts and we ignore the whole thing. This year Seth was asking. But we ignored it all again and i hope it goes away, at least as far as my household is concerned.

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Sounds like you and Collin are both busy bees!

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Scouts is fun! Well the popcorn thing is kinda annoying but the Pine Wood Derby is a favorite around here. Just be careful that Aaron doesn't volunteer for stuff and then go out of town like a certain person we know. *cough* (Greg!)

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home