Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Doing a Bit Better....

....feeling a little more human today. I think that I must have had something a bit heavier than a hangover yesterday. Still felt a bit delicate this morning, but that has passed with the day. *whew* Still feeling a bit down in the dumps, but I'm sure that this, too, shall pass. Ever since I started working outside the home, I feel a bit lonlier somehow. I like knowing that I have a "place" somewhere. That makes me happy. I don't feel this right now, and that makes me a bit downtrodden.

...So this week brings me back to XYZ property. I found out this morning. I wish that I would have a little more forwarning about this kind of thing, but I suppose I have a job, so should pipe down. Change of any sort is difficult, but unexpected ones can throw a rock in the wheel. I will be coming here in the afternoon this week until the new leasing agent starts. Then I will be back in my big-comfy chair in the office. The chair that is so big, I'm about ready to knock a hole in the wall every time I turn it. I can't wait to be back to my land of filing and copying. They keep having more and more for me to do, which makes this former Zookeeper a happy monkey.

...There are a few people in my life who need some kind thoughts/prayers right now. One is my friend, Hairbarrettes and Bows, who is going through a rough patch with work. Another is Nain, who is up to her eyeballs in study guides for the bar. She has two weeks to go, and is feeling like the light at the end of the tunnel is nothing more than a freight train. So, dear blog community, keep these two awash in positive thoughts. I love them both, and hate that they're both so very stressed out right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nain is a genius! Too bad she hasn't realized this yet. And Ms. HB&B? She has more talent than I ever will, and is so very nice on top of all that talent. You know she will land on her feet somewhere, in a much better situation than she has now.

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, you said monkey. :)

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home