Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

1 hour 15 minutes.......

....of having a heart rate well above the target heart-rate for the average 28 year old. Why is it that I have to move at a snail's pace to stay within my THR?? Anyone? Anyone?

....but in other news, I feel fantastic. Even if I do look like a fat cow in lycra/spandex knee-lenth pants, despite the fact that I have a shirt that is two sizes too big to cover my ass. Can I just say that I was frightened to see the circumference of my thighs?? Funny...I don't remember them getting quite that large?? Of course, THIS is why lycra/spandex is a priveledge, not a right, eh Nance??

....in other other news...I have two happy things to report. Nain, the sister-in-law with a blog formerly known as Nain's World.... got a jobby-job!! :) And also, the sister-in-law, Andrea, is gonna give birth soon, as they will actively induce her tomorrow! There is much ado in the Byers family tonight! hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I am excited for all of you!

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home