Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Good-Bye, Weekend....

...OK, so the weekend's over, but I can say that I did get quite a bit accomplished! I wound up doing SEVEN pages this weekend, and by the end (just a few minutes ago), I was able to get myself out of the funk I was in, and get back to work. I no longer agonized over every page, and let the scrapping happen. THIS, my friends, is what I'm doing lately that makes me happy. I feel like my old self again when I can sit down and not feel overwhelmed or anxious about what I should do with the pictures and the pages. And the last three pages that I did today, one of which is uploaded to that other blog were FUN. FUN, I say.

...Don't worry, Judy, I did have to fold a ttoooonnn of laundry this weekend, and managed to get it all put away. Did I scare anyone? I took my own temperature, and it was normal, so I know that this wave cannot be a moment of fever-driven insanity. This is why I think that whatever mood I was in has lifted. I attribute it to the exercise... maybe I just needed to sweat all the crap out in order to have a bit of energy and clarity....

....oooh...the thought of being really buff, energetic, and creative really makes me happy. Now, if only EVERYTHING on me were as easy to fix....


*****ETA*****
go here for some funny stuff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Judy, Bitch for the Day said...

You scrapped them out of order?! What kind of crazy person are you?! I demand you take your work apart and place it in nice and chronological. Your kids and I will tank you later, and NO I am NOT kidding! Promise me you'll fix this, or I won't be able to sleep tonight.Are you trying to give me a heart attck? Or insomnia? Or just outright shock me to death?

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Philip said...

Glad you're feeling productive. Now, is the house clean? Laundry done? Closets organized? Garage in order? Attic straightened? Beds made? Kids clothes transitioned from cold weather to warm? Gutters clean? Yard mowed? Shopping done? Have you exercised? Checked smoke alarm batteries? Changed air filters? Washed windows? Changed sheets? Swept porch . . .

*voice fades into the distance*

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Good for you! I just wish your internet was working.

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Judy said...

Please don't remove the link to the funny stuff. I may make a copy of the pain chart and keep it with me just in case I have to go to the hospital sometime. It'll be much more effective than the time Nurse #1 handed me off to Nurse #2 and said in a whisper "she's a little loopy" and I replied. No! I am not! I am like this all the time!"

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home