Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

OK, so the Day Got Better....

...Thanks to my dear husband, who came home and helped me clean the daycare and made dinner. I took Collin to karate, and spent a lovely time reading my current scrapbooking magazine.

...So, while it's not the birthday cards I promised you, I did update my scrapping blog. Go give me some constructive criticism.... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Good for you and Aaron!

3:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should add three flowers to the page somehow. You are carrying flowers, so the embellishments are an obvious match to the page. You know flowers are everywhere on scrapbook pages now. Why three? Simply all the mags stress that things are done in three's to "form a visual triangle". I love how you double matted the poem box.

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home