Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday....right?

it doesn't feel like a Wednesday, but it is, I suppose. Erin and Collin are both under the weather, but are on the mend. Collin came home yesterday from school after he vomited. Erin ran a fever last night that felt much higher than what the thermometer read. *sigh* I hate when my kids are sick.

so today I finally finished the wedding/civil ceremony scrapbook for my sister-in-law. I hope that she likes it. and i can't for the life of me remember whether or not she knows about it. I think she does. *shrug* you can see it as soon as I get it put up on my scrapbooking blog. (for those of you who know all about the painting escapades that Aaron underwent this past weekend, I promise to post pics once those rooms resemble something of clean...)

So that was that....."So where is your run-down of food?" you might ask? Well, until Aaron stops buying ice cream, I shall keep eating ice cream. Which negates any diet strategies I had going....so I'm taking a bit of a break from that right now. I'll hop back on the wagon when I think I can do it. Actually, I finished the last of the ice cream off this afternoon, so hopefully that will help me a bit! ;) Let's just say that I've had me fair share this week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Sorry everyone's sick..that sucks!

7:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took seth to McD for lunch. I tried to buy ice cream, but their machine was broken. WAH!

Scott was home sick from work today and Seth took a four hour nap. And he never naps. He'll be in my bed tonight, awake, no doubt, watching LOST with us. He's a good snuggler, so it's okay.

8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home