Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oy.....

....ok, so I'm embarrassed to tell you what I ate on Friday. But it included a pint of chocolate cookie dough ice cream. There. I said it. And, I'm not buying anymore ice cream until I can get some of these bad habits out of the way.

....Starting with over-shopping. Yesterday I went to a Stamping and paper Crafts festival at the State Fairgrounds. It was fun, but I didn't spend more than my allotted 45 dollar budget (which was more than I intended in the first place, but the machine wouldn't give me tens, and I'd originally wanted to take 30). The 45 dollars included lunch (more on that in a minute), which was 12, entrance to the festival, which was 5, parking, which was 1, and gas money to Judy, which was 2.75. I got two packs of paper, some pensacore stuff (with which you can make your own stamps), a glue pen, and a set of alphabet stamps. Oh, and a "made by auntie" stamp for my friend Rebecca. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Cos, ask Aaron, self-control, and Stephanie aren't usually uttered in the same sentence, unless it does with LACKING.

....So all was fine and dandy, had a good time, then went to Cancun to eat lunch. I got my favorite, Cilantro Cream Burrito and regular Coke (still haven't drunk diet yet....*unreligiously pats self on back*). All was great, until the waves of nausea started. I won't elaborate, but suffice it to say, I gently turned down the chance to eat Mexican food again today, shuddering at the memories of yesterday.

....But lemme tell ya. Despite the fact that I'm feeling shite, I have a sneaking suspicion that I might be losing some of my weight! hahaha

So Aaron painted both the kids' bathroom and the hall this weekend. I shall take pictures once I find my camera. Aaron has put it safely away somewhere. I just have no idea where that might be. I shall also post pics of the neat little invitations Nain and I made on Thursday. And the thank you notes I finished on Friday. They're nothing special, but I think they'll be cute.

OK, there you have it folks. My weekend.

By the way, we finally found a duvet cover for my down comforter! I shall take pics of that, too, once Mt. Needtofold has been conquered.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

((hugs)) I'm sorry your tummy keeps getting upset with Mexican food. And woohoo about the convention!

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoooHoooo! I made four scrapbook pages today, and NO, they were NOT from the kits I bought yesterday. The way Steph avoids spending money? Encouraging others to spend it! *winks* Yeah....like I need any encouragement in that area.

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dear, I made it home safely - despite the fun weather. Ironically, I was the only one worried about the snow. WHY, does it always snow or rain when I'm driving back to Dayton? To make my return to school that more depressing?

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Cath said...

But wouldn't Diet Coke have less calories than regular coke?
Sounds like you had fun shopping, sorry you're food made you ill though :(

3:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home