Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Help Me Find My Happy Place....

.....sitting on a pile of sick kids would not qualify. And that's not just two sick kids....it's EIGHT. Full house today....but at least I have plenty of food. I re-discovered Aldi last night. Where else can you feed as many as I have without going broke?

Congratulations to my sister-in-law (no...not the law student...the teacher)....she just informed me last night that she's expecting. It's about damn time someone else on the Byers' side procreated besides myself. I do hope that she'll produce cuter offspring than my side, though. (did I type that out loud?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

LOL
We have ALDI here too although i've never shopped there. Hope you and the others are feeling better soon hun.
I have a sniffly/snotty kid too!

1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That comment about cuter offfspring. That's for durn true.

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home