Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, September 26, 2005

tired, tired, tired.....

....but still kicking....

....why is it that my fun consists of taking twin toddlers to the grocery?

i wish that i had more energy and time with life. am feeling those same old feelings of being too tired and strung out to care much. and i hate that.

here i am whining and moaning about life when there is so much around me that is so much worse. here i live in a rich suburban area that is relatively safe...a sturdy roof over my head, plenty of fresh water to drink, and a good group of loving people around me.....why can't i just be happy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Sorry you feel like that hun! MAybe you need a break! Get Aaron to watch the kiddos one night and go out and get wasted lol

1:22 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Being sick doesn't help improve a mood either, I hope you feel better soon! And 2 year olds are never fun at the grocery. I was never so thankful as when my twins turned 4 (the age I felt they became "easier").

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home