Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

A Good Weekend....

....so this weekend was a pretty good one. For some reason, I'm just as tired as when I have a busy weekend. I think we're all getting sick.

I did sleep on the sofa with Griffin last night, though....we're getting the coughs and stuff again....just lovely, let me tell ya.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and i think that i, too, am getting this yucky, as my chest feels really tight lately. ick.

otherwise, not much ado....we went to a friend of a friend's house today for lunch and football watching. they have two kids around the same age as the twins, so we shall be getting together again, i hope.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute photo. And I am glad you have friends who will have you over, 'cause if you are waiting on me again, I guess we'll be old before I get around to it. I tried to invite myself to your house today to see your scrapbook room, but you weren't answering the phone. Do you have caller I D?

By the way, I called Lori Day and she is bringing some catalogs for CTMH over soon, so I'll give you one. She says they are free and CTMH will be getting them out three times a year now. I feel a party coming on so I can get some stamps for Christmas cards.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

I am VERY mad! I went online to CTMH to look for Lori Day. I was told she was no longer on the list! UGH!!

Had a very long, uneventful weekend, thank you God! I got some much needed rest! I can't believe tomorrow I have to go back to work...it is just to soon!

Steph's sister had her baby. Will give you info tomorrow through im.

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

No sickness!

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Very cute picture. Scrap it!!

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home