Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, August 19, 2005

TGIF!!! :)

I'm very excited at the thought that the weekend is nearly here. Only eight or so more hours to go (unless everyone gets picked up earlier...have an earlier day of it, as the two later ones aren't here, so it could be more like six or seven! woohoo!).

I have been exhausted beyond all belief these past few days. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but am hoping that this passes soon. It could just be that all the late nights and early mornings are catching up with me, and my body's trying to tell itself to slow down.

I slept on the sofa last night.....but not because Aaron and I were fighting. Griffin's been coughing a ton these past few days, so I doped him up and let him lay on me so that I could put him at an angle. He's been so congested, and I have a feeling that it's just running down the back of his throat, the poor dear! So we slept on the sofa last night. It wasn't too bad, though I dare say that someone needs to break it in a little more so that it's a better napping/sleeping couch! ;)

Collin rode the bus for the first time ever this morning. It nearly brought tears to my eyes. The bus stop is at the corner of our cul-de-sac. Collin and a gaggle of boys were there this morning. Somehow I worry about this, but I think that Collin will enjoy it. They camp out in a neighbor's driveway, so I'm thinking that perhaps that mother will be watching out her window every day? *crossing fingers* I also wonder if it's bad of me to hope this, since it's nearly pawning my child off on someone for ten minutes or so each day....

Anyway, that's it.....I wish you all a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home