Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, May 16, 2005

It Is Time....

....said ala Rafiki in the Lion King. Although, my "time" isn't as joyous. It has come to the point where I am going to wean the babies. After all, they aren't really babies anymore, and I really could use the time without someone "needing" me. And unless you've nursed a child this long, you have no idea what kind of bittersweet occasion this is for me. And it's more bitter than sweet by far. The thought of not having that makes me very sad. Yet, I know that once it's done, I'm going to be okay with it. Just not right now.

*these are simply my thoughts...please don't leave any "about time's"..."can't believe you did it this long"...or the like in my comments....Also, I need sympathy, not empathy right now, too.... thanks in advance*

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

How 'bout a big old hug...? Weaning sucks. :(

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Awww, i know how hard it will be for you Steph. Hang in there honey and i hope that once it's done you look back on it with a real sense of pride!

2:10 AM

 
Blogger Leann said...

A thousand hugs for you here as well.

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

((HUGS)) I just hate the ouchy boobie drying up part.

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home