Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Random Thoughts....

....the elephant on Sesame Street has to be one of the most annoying things going for them....right along with Baby Bear. If I've offended anyone by this, good....cos you need to be. ROFL

....someone should have warned me about my sensory issues to gritty things when I started the daycare.

...SoftSoap has a new hand soap with shea butter in it....really good stuff for the girl whose hands never lose the ashy look (and yes, i'm a white girl.. ROFL)

....toddlers have an unwritten and unsaid law to shit their pants five minutes after you change them.

....when you don't wake up with the alarm and semi-oversleep as I did today, it seems as though you never catch up. *sigh*



But not to worry....the pill sorters that I keep for the kids with ADHD say that there are only two more days in the week. HALLELUJAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home