Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Slurp, Slurp

That's the sound of me drinking my new tea I got my starter set yesterday, and have been a tea-drinking fool. The pot does really work well! :)

Other than that, no real news to report. We had the buyer's inspection on our home last night. I think that it went reasonably well. I tried very hard to get the place cleaned up before everyone arrived. It proved to be a lot more difficult than I would have thought. We managed, though! We also took everyone over to the neighbor's house to hang while they did the inspection. The good part about it all? I got to meet the new owners! They are a very cute couple. He's a manager for a local CVS Pharmacy, and she's a World History teacher at a local high school. They're to be married in July.

I sorted some more in my scrapcloset in the evening, after cleaning the kitchen. *patting myself on my domestic little back* I'm really having a bit of a block with the twins' albums....am hoping that I can get over that so that I can start their albums before I forget even more than I have already.

I wrote the hospital earlier this week and finally heard back from them. They said that I can come in and sit myself down at a computer and get the information that I want from their files. I'm hoping to be able to do that when I get a day off in the near future....I really want to do that so that I can have good dates to put down. Which I'm sure might sound stupid to most, but I really want those dates and to find out just how many blood transfusions that the kids have, when they got off the vent, and when they took their first bottles, etc....

Anyway, that's life in a nutshell....and because my dear hubby didn't get around to wishing his sister a happy birthday, I shall do it myself. Hope you had a good one, Nain!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That's awesome that the hospital will help you out like that! I do hope you get the time to do it, it'll be a great addition to their scrapbooks.

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home