Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Have you Tried Adagio Teas?

www.adagio.com

they had a promotion at one point that if you link your site to theirs that they would give you free tea. I'm not as cool as Katie --she got the teapot. But, they were true to their word, and sent me my sample of their vanilla black tea. Boy, is it yummy!! :)

I also ordered three of their starter sets last night. One for my mother-in-law, one for my mom, and one for me, of course! ;) I got the Flavors Set. I can wait to use the teapot, though. I'm such a nerd. (BTW, Aaron, don't be mad at me! ROFL just wrap it and give it to me for Mother's Day.)

Anyway, off to brew another cup. I think it could possibly be a little better for me than the diet Coke/Mt. Dew habit I've got going on here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Hope it's caffeine free Steph :D

4:24 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Yippee, tea!

7:36 PM

 
Blogger blah said...

Enjoy that tea and stock up on whitening toothpaste hahahah!!!!!!

4:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home