Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Anyone Have a Zookeeper's Workout for me To Try??

I've realized that I'm back up to my pre-pregnancy weight......what? "up to" you say? Shouldn't you be working off the baby weight? Um, yeah....But with the stress of premature children, and the miracle (freak-show?) of producing 16 oz. of breastmilk every three hours, I lost a ton of weight. Oh, and don't forget that I was puking for 10 weeks straight there....

So, I've become a stress/boredom eater....If it's sweet and it's in my house, it's mine! And, I've recently given up the Pop-Tart kick. Did you know that each package of 2 Pop-Tarts has something like 450 calories?? And that one bowl of Special K *might* have 250? That will be a ton of calories that I'll save if I give up the habit.

So, here's the deal...my house is fairly occupied with kiddos from the hours of 6am to 6pm....aside from the running around to change diapers and feed...when can I fit in an exercise program?

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

You could consider feeding yourself exercise. Right arm up, right arm down....(Smiles)

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home