Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

OK....I have to do it....I have to make a plug for my newest ebay auctions! LOL

My first one finally sold, by the way! Tell me how stoked I am about that!! :) AND....the loser of the auction (yes...TWO people wanted my stuff! LOL) wants me to make another set for her! :) soooooo stoked! ;)

ok...here are my latest and greatest! LOL

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=scrapbookingsteph&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

and....can anyone tell that i messed up the gallery pic on the flower set?! what a newby i am to this!! LOL

still dreaming of the day i can put my birks on my feet.....paypal is taking a bit to process the money....here's hoping that it goes soon so the dude will send them to me! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home