Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm a bit more on the ball today than many days. The kitchen's cleaned up after lunch....A nasty chore, which I despise greatly. Gage hasn't done any real damage today, which is a celebration in and of itself! Yesterday he managed to give Griffin his first black eye. He wound up napping before lunch off that one! I get so frustrated at him sometimes. He's such an agressive boy! I bought the book today entitled 1, 2, 3 Magic so we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!

I feel as though I didn't sleep at all last night. I think that it's mostly due to allergies. I didn't take the beloved Benadryl last night, so that might have something to do with it. Today would be a great day for a nap!

My friend Jan's platelet count tanked out again. It's amazing that so many of my friends have such odd diseases. Her disease is called ITP, and is very rare. It would be bad, but better, if she could manage to keep her platelet count under control, but no such luck so far. Soon she starts a drug that they give to transplant patients in order to help them accept the new organ. I'm not really sure how this is supposed to help, but hopefully it gives her some alleviation. It's very hard to wind up feeling sick and possibly being hospitalized every two weeks, like it has been for a few months now. Hopefully today's blood draw will give her some good news. Again, if you're the praying sort..... :)

I'm trying to figure out how to spent the next hour and forty-five minutes. I will probably be playing Literati, so if you're in Yahoo games, my screen name is "scrappingjunkie". :)

TGIF!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home