Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family.....


....so here is a picture of some of my favorite people in the world. My dad and mom are standing next to Aaron, who is standing directly behind me (am sitting down in a blue tank top). My brothers are standing next to my mom (birght pink shirt). And my babies are sitting on my grandparents' laps.
....Can you tell I had a good time? *winks*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family photos are the best!

10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked on the photo to see it better and one of the kids are missing. Where's Colin?
Nana Judy

7:16 AM

 
Blogger crazed lunatic said...

Nana.... he was at a Boy Scout camp out... he missed every family reunion this year because of BS!

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home