Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ponderances of the day....

  1. Does it seem oddly fitting that the person who should pull out in front of me so closely that I have to slam on my brakes in order to avoid a collision would have the "In God We Trust" license plate?
  2. Does the fact that Griffin repeated his Jack-Ass performance of bellysurfing down the stairs and thus getting rug-rash on his stomach mean that I'm somehow deficient in my child-rearing skills?

And by the way, Judy.... NO ONE should EVER wear horizontal stripes on their ass. EVER.

Nance....I did pair the tone-on-tone brown striped pants with a patterned cream and brown shirt today.... No one said I looked like a clown... do you think they were laughing behind my back? Am currently paranoid.....

Greg...nice navy. Navy's not blue. Not by a long shot. *winks*

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Your "ponderances" are quite funny!

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

If you pull out in front of people too often, you'll need to trust God.

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home