Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Bullet List.... Because I Can...

Funny things that happened this weekend:
  • Upon getting caught sniffing around my beer, Griffin announces: "I can't have beer because it's got caffeine in it."
  • Erin, upon seeing my dad with a cup of coffee: "Oh, did you get that at Starbucks?"
  • Laughing at my mom because she didn't know the alternative definition of "tap" after she told my brother "Tap it, don't slap it!"
  • Drinking at my childhood home....never thought that would happen. We filled my mom's recycle bin with beer cans.
  • Threatening my mom that my baby brother and I would sober up enough to make a Run for The Border and being gifted with Merkley Burgers at midnight.
  • Listening to my baby brothers argue like an old married couple about the gifts they had bought for my dad for his birthday....

These are memories that will make me smile for a long time....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those great family visits too. I'm glad you were able to spend time with your family. Sounds like it was a blast!

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

It is so much fun hanging out with adult siblings. Makes all those days of wanting to kill them in grade school worth it.

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home