Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting New Specs!!


.... so am quite excited about my new glasses. They'll be in soon...7 to 10 business days. My old glasses are starting to be a bit on the broke-ass side. Am hoping that these will hold up well. I didn't remember that I'd gotten the special scratch-resistant, will replace if you scratch them lenses last time. Would have replaced them earlier this year if I'd remembered. Oh, well. The scratch isn't bad, so they will definitely work for my back-up frames!
.....so here's a funny from the weekend. One of Diane's camping neighbors was a little tipsy and invited Erin to help her wash dishes. I think Diane had shared her secret that she loves to clean (she gets it from her Grandma Byers.... NOT me). So she washed dishes. Was incredibly cute. The lady gave Erin a dollar. Which Erin carried around for the rest of the weekend. This morning, Griffin had gotten a hold of the dollar to "see it." A fight undoubtedly ensued. So I told Griffin that he might get a chance to earn his own dollar (he was quite sad that he'd not been given the opportunity). And Erin, in order to stake her claim, WROTE HER NAME on the dollar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And i hope we shall see pictures of you in them!!!

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I'll give each of them a dollar to clean my stink ass house.

And maybe your glasses would last longer if there weren't so many kicks to your head. HeeeHeee

4:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home