Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love This Picture....


...so Katie and Greg live in a subdivision that's had a few retention ponds in the front as you come in. There are a TON of ducks and geese to see. On Sunday before the cookout, I took the little kids to the pond so that Katie could catch her breath. Of course, I snapped several pictures, and loved the way some of them turned out.
...am still living in a bit of a fog today. Am tired from staying up too late. I invaded Katie's house and we spent half the night catching up. Was awesome. I shall be going to bed early tonight!

6 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I know we don't have much catching up to do, but you could come here and craft till the wee hours anytime.

Also, Rebecca has a birthday coming and we need to plan soemthing for that.

7:29 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

the picture is way cute....you can really see how great it is when you double click on it to blow it up...then you can see all the little ducklings in the water swimming towards the kids....very cute indeed!

11:03 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

are those ducks floating...closer eye tells me I may have been wrong...then again...I guess I should wear my glasses more...

11:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be awesome to have Katie so close :)

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Can you find any Kung Fu Panda toys in your house? I think you have snake somewhere and are holding out on me. My kids are still dying for the toys if you find any laying around. I hate to beg...well, not really. It is not beneath me to resort to begging.

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Cute picture!

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home